Class::DBI does not support numeric column names

From: bwebb9
Subject: Class::DBI does not support numeric column names
Date: 17:12 on 21 Jun 2005
I am using MySQL 4.1.12 and Class::DBI 0.96. I have a database with numeric column names. Class::DBI has many problems dealing with these columns. It does not quote them properly when executing sql statements. Additionally, a column named "0" causes all sorts of problems because it evaluates to false in perl. Class::DBI seems to have boolean checks on column names.

Class::DBI does not support numeric column names
bwebb9 17:12 on 21 Jun 2005