Re: Quick $obj->delete qn where obj has multiple primary keys

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Quick $obj->delete qn where obj has multiple primary keys
Date: 07:48 on 30 Jun 2005
On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 01:01:18PM +1000, Andrew O'Brien wrote:
> Well, except for that large unexplained title under CAVEATS called
> "multi-column primary keys are not supported" :)

It doesn't say that.

It says multi-column FOREIGN KEYS are not supported.

> Still - they are supported for a subset of operations (eg retrieve),
> obviously not for delete() though. Sorry to waste everyone's time.

As far as I know delete() works just fine for multi-column primary keys.
If it didn't I expect a lot of people would have been screaming by now.

Perhaps you could post a small test case that shows the problem?

Tony

Re: Quick $obj->delete qn where obj has multiple primary keys
Tony Bowden 07:48 on 30 Jun 2005