RE: Quick $obj->delete qn where obj has multiple primary keys

From: Andrew O'Brien
Subject: RE: Quick $obj->delete qn where obj has multiple primary keys
Date: 03:01 on 30 Jun 2005

> Hi all,
>=20
> I'm playing with CDBI 0.96 and I was under the impression that
> ->delete() would do the right thing when called on objects=20
> with multiple
> primary keys. Admittedly this is mostly because there is=20
> nothing in the
> docs I can find to tell me otherwise :)

Well, except for that large unexplained title under CAVEATS called
"multi-column primary keys are not supported" :)

Still - they are supported for a subset of operations (eg retrieve),
obviously not for delete() though. Sorry to waste everyone's time.

It might be good to list those functions that do work with multi-column
keys in the CAVEAT section.

-andrew

RE: Quick $obj->delete qn where obj has multiple primary keys
Andrew O'Brien 03:01 on 30 Jun 2005