Re: wiki spam

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: wiki spam
Date: 07:46 on 30 Jun 2005
On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 10:16:43PM -0400, Andrew Brosnan wrote:
> Looks like the wiki has been vandalized. At least the home page:
> <http://wiki.class-dbi.com/index.cgi?HomePage>;
> Is there a backup?

This page looks OK to me, so I assume someone has already fixed it.

For future reference, you can just click the little black "back arrow"
at the top of the page which shows you the previous revisions. Then just
take the text from the last good version, and edit the page to be that
again.

Tony

wiki spam
Andrew Brosnan 02:16 on 30 Jun 2005