Code generator

From: justine.brassard
Subject: Code generator
Date: 14:03 on 22 Jul 2005
Hi there, I'm currently doing a code generator for Class::DBI with 2 files for every table a base (wich is not editable) and a non-base where we can add methods.

Unfortunately, dealing with the relationship is a bit tricky with that and the only solution I found to have the has_many relationship to work properly is to use the ancien way to do it with the third argument.

__PACKAGE__->has_many(accessor_name,remote_package_name => 'remote_package_PK');

Before going further with that, I have to know if  this way to use 'has_many' will always be supported?

Thanks!

Code generator
justine.brassard 14:03 on 22 Jul 2005

Re: Code generator