Re: Re: Code generator

From: Peter Speltz
Subject: Re: Re: Code generator
Date: 21:58 on 25 Jul 2005

--- justine.brassard@xxxxxxxxxxx.xx wrote:

> I had a quick look at those class and I don't think they could solve my
> problem.
>
> Anyway, my generator is all done and it works good.
>
> I really just want to know if the old way of using has_many
> __PACKAGE__->has_many(accessor_name,remote_package_name =>
> 'remote_package_PK');] will stay supported. Maybe I'm not at the right place
> to get the answer.

Lots of people use this format and i've never heard Tony mentioning taking it
out but i havent followed this thread yet. .  If he ever does hovever know that
he believes in a long deprecation cycle (of 2 or more years as far as i can
tell) so you will be safe using it for a long time.

pjs

http://mail.yahoo.com

Code generator
justine.brassard 14:03 on 22 Jul 2005