[CDBI] CDBI table Definitions

From: Randy Burke
Subject: [CDBI] CDBI table Definitions
Date: 21:10 on 15 Sep 2005
--===============1460802031==

------=_Part_15974_10031949.1126818617108

I am still trying to rap myh brain around all this,=20

One question I am wondering:

It is common to set up our connection in one module and the table def in=20
another. what I am wondering.... is it possible to define to table in one=
=20
file and the the relations in another

IE

APP::DBI has the connection info
APP::Tab1 describes table 1
APP::Tab2 describes table 2
APP::Tab1::Rel1 has as the has_a and has_many llines for one view
APP::Tab1::Rel2 diffent view of the the relation ship.

the Rel modules would have us "use base APP::Tab1" at the top.=20

I have a user database and users can be assign tickets and email. when I am=
=20
working on mail tree I dont want to extra baggage of the ticket tree to be=
=20
mucking thing up,=20

It is also possible that I am not understand how things are load and=20
assessed use CDBI.=20

Randy B.

------=_Part_15974_10031949.1126818617108

I am still trying to rap myh brain around all this, <br>
One question I am wondering:<br>
It is common to set up our connection in one module and the table def
in another. what I am wondering.... is it possible to define to table
in one file and the the relations in another<br>
IE<br>
APP::DBI has the connection info<br>
APP::Tab1 describes table 1<br>
APP::Tab2 describes table 2<br>
APP::Tab1::Rel1 has as the has_a and has_many llines for one view<br>
APP::Tab1::Rel2 diffent view of the the relation ship.<br>
the Rel modules would have us &quot;use base APP::Tab1&quot; at the top. <b=
r>
I have a user database and users can be assign tickets and email. when
I am working on mail tree I dont want to extra baggage of the ticket
tree to be mucking thing up, <br>
It is also possible that I am not understand how things are load and assess=
ed use CDBI. <br>
Randy B.<br>

------=_Part_15974_10031949.1126818617108--

[CDBI] CDBI table Definitions
Randy Burke 21:10 on 15 Sep 2005

Re: [CDBI] CDBI table Definitions
Peter Speltz 16:12 on 16 Sep 2005

Generated at 21:47 on 18 Sep 2005 by mariachi v0.52