Re: [CDBI] Re: New wiki site

From: apv
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Date: 00:10 on 12 Oct 2005
These were the originals that I gave Tony. He liked them at the time and
it was used on the wiki for awhile.

   http://sedition.com/perl/cdbi/
   http://wiki.class-dbi.com/index.cgi?LogoSuggestions

-Ashley

On Tuesday, October 11, 2005, at 04:57  PM, Edward J. Sabol wrote:

> Simon Wilcox writes:
>> Thanks for the various proddings folks. A shiny new wiki is available
>> for
>> your pleasure at http://cdbi.dcmanaged.com/
>
> Cool! Thanks, Simon!
>
>> Yes, I know it's php but it's robust & fit for purpose and that's
>> what I'm
>> most interested in.
>
> MediaWiki rules. No complaints here. The discussion nodes alone are
> worth the
> switch.
>
>> I imagine that once we've moved all the content we want, we can move
>> the wiki.class-dbi.com hostname over.
>
> I would hope so! I'd hate to see the Class::DBI wiki at some URL other
> than
> wiki.class-dbi.com.
>
>> I'm a leetle bit busy for the next few days so I'm going to have to
>> rely
>> on you lot to help move the content over, sorry about that but at
>> least
>> the wiki framework is there.
>
> It would be a lot nicer if we could set up some automated way of
> transferring
> the old wiki nodes to the new wiki, otherwise there'll be some node
> somewhere
> that is missed. Are there any automated wiki migration tools in
> existence?
>
> The new wiki also needs a Class::DBI logo.... The current logo says,
> "Set
> $wgLogo to the URL path to your own logo image." I seem to recall
> there used
> to be some CDBI logos and/or banners on www.class-dbi.com a long time
> ago,
> but they now seem to be lost. Google doesn't seem to turn up any of
> the ones
> I remember. Anyone want to try their hand at a CDBI logo for the new
> wiki?
>
> Later,
> Ed

[CDBI] New wiki site
Simon Wilcox 09:33 on 11 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] New wiki site
Christopher H. Laco 12:38 on 11 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] New wiki site
Christopher H. Laco 12:41 on 11 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] New wiki site
Simon Wilcox 13:14 on 11 Oct 2005

[CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Edward J. Sabol 23:57 on 11 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: New wiki site
apv 00:10 on 12 Oct 2005

[CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Edward J. Sabol 00:24 on 12 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] Logos (was Re: New wiki site)
Christopher H. Laco 01:41 on 12 Oct 2005

[CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Edward J. Sabol 06:14 on 13 Oct 2005

[CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Edward J. Sabol 06:28 on 13 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Christopher H. Laco 12:57 on 13 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Todd W 15:36 on 13 Oct 2005

Generated at 15:14 on 14 Oct 2005 by mariachi v0.52