[CDBI] Re: New wiki site

From: Edward J. Sabol
Subject: [CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Date: 06:28 on 13 Oct 2005
Simon Wilcox wrote:
> I'm a leetle bit busy for the next few days so I'm going to have to rely
> on you lot to help move the content over, sorry about that but at least
> the wiki framework is there.

The top-level pages have all been moved over to the new wiki. The only
remaining content that must be moved over are most of the "Cookbook"
sub-pages and the "Problems" sub-pages.

Volunteers are needed! If everyone does a page or two, the work will be done
sooner.

Unfortunately, the Kwiki formatting is not 100% compatible with MediaWiki, so
it's not quite as simple as copying the text from the Kwiki and pasting it
into the MediaWiki. The main differences are related to italics and bold
text.

If you do move a page over to the new wiki, make sure you leave a link to the
new page on the old wiki.

Later,
Ed

[CDBI] New wiki site
Simon Wilcox 09:33 on 11 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] New wiki site
Christopher H. Laco 12:38 on 11 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] New wiki site
Christopher H. Laco 12:41 on 11 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] New wiki site
Simon Wilcox 13:14 on 11 Oct 2005

[CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Edward J. Sabol 23:57 on 11 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: New wiki site
apv 00:10 on 12 Oct 2005

[CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Edward J. Sabol 00:24 on 12 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] Logos (was Re: New wiki site)
Christopher H. Laco 01:41 on 12 Oct 2005

[CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Edward J. Sabol 06:14 on 13 Oct 2005

[CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Edward J. Sabol 06:28 on 13 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Christopher H. Laco 12:57 on 13 Oct 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: New wiki site
Todd W 15:36 on 13 Oct 2005

Generated at 15:14 on 14 Oct 2005 by mariachi v0.52