Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Date: 15:33 on 28 Nov 2005
On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 23:47 -0600, Peter Speltz wrote:
> Are you saying inflating key columns works fine in DBIx::Class?

It works fine in Class::DBI with the one line patch I posted in June.  I
can re-send it later if you need it.

- Perrin

[CDBI] delete on table with multiple pks
Jim Salladin 06:02 on 25 Nov 2005

[CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Jim Salladin 23:09 on 25 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Kingsley Kerce 23:18 on 25 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
William Ross 00:29 on 27 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Matt S Trout 02:49 on 27 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Peter Speltz 05:47 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Matt S Trout 15:06 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Perrin Harkins 15:33 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Jim Salladin 05:18 on 30 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Kingsley Kerce 05:45 on 30 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
William Ross 08:24 on 30 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Jim Salladin 17:12 on 30 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Peter Speltz 16:57 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Perrin Harkins 17:18 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Matt S Trout 18:35 on 28 Nov 2005

[CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Edward J. Sabol 21:00 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Peter Speltz 22:29 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Perrin Harkins 22:40 on 28 Nov 2005