Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks

From: Jim Salladin
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Date: 17:12 on 30 Nov 2005
On 11/30/05, William Ross <will@xxxxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> There won't be very many cases where the 'id' column is part of a
> multi-column key, though. As long as it's just a single key, there's
> no problem, and no clobbering.
>
> will

There still exists a naming conflict when columns are named 'id'. The
warning comes up in that case and that causes confusion. And this
issue for me would have been wholly avoided. IMHO it is a problematic
method name.

Thanks for the help in this thread all.

[CDBI] delete on table with multiple pks
Jim Salladin 06:02 on 25 Nov 2005

[CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Jim Salladin 23:09 on 25 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Kingsley Kerce 23:18 on 25 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
William Ross 00:29 on 27 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Matt S Trout 02:49 on 27 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Peter Speltz 05:47 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Matt S Trout 15:06 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Perrin Harkins 15:33 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Jim Salladin 05:18 on 30 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Kingsley Kerce 05:45 on 30 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
William Ross 08:24 on 30 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Jim Salladin 17:12 on 30 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Peter Speltz 16:57 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Perrin Harkins 17:18 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Matt S Trout 18:35 on 28 Nov 2005

[CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Edward J. Sabol 21:00 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Peter Speltz 22:29 on 28 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Re: delete on table with multiple pks
Perrin Harkins 22:40 on 28 Nov 2005