Re: [CDBI] Does Class::DBI require hash-based objects?

From: Steven Mackenzie
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Does Class::DBI require hash-based objects?
Date: 20:23 on 03 Jan 2006

Matt S Trout wrote:

>WARNING: using the refaddr value as the inside-out key is *not* threadsafe.

Perl can do threads too?!
 ;-)

My current app uses POE everywhere it might have needed threads -
luckily someone told me to do that before I started coding!

Does CDBI use any threads internally?

Is there a reference that you can point me at regarding the threading
problems? Actually, I'm running on Windows XP, so there may be a whole
can of worms with Perl threads anyway.

>Hence why I don't use Contextual::Return, cute though it is.

s{\s \w+ :: \w+ ,}{ Perl,}x; # doh!

Re: [CDBI] Does Class::DBI require hash-based objects?
Steven Mackenzie 19:12 on 03 Jan 2006

Re: [CDBI] Does Class::DBI require hash-based objects?
Steven Mackenzie 20:23 on 03 Jan 2006

Re: [CDBI] Does Class::DBI require hash-based objects?
Steven Mackenzie 16:09 on 05 Jan 2006

Generated at 01:21 on 10 Jan 2006 by mariachi v0.52