Re: [CDBI] Deep recursion on subroutine "Class::DBI::_flesh"

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Deep recursion on subroutine "Class::DBI::_flesh"
Date: 19:39 on 26 Jan 2006
On Thu, 2006-01-26 at 12:07 -0500, Dan Fisher wrote:
> Any thoughts on this? Do I need to put this method in a base class
> that alll CDBI classes will inherit from or is there any chance that
> this behavior can be integrated into CDBI-proper?

In previous discussions, the answer has been that CDBI doesn't support
having objects that are not in the database.  What you're doing is not
recommended.  I do recall someone making a class that would provide
accessors to mimic a Class::DBI class, and then write that out to the
database.  That's probably the safest solution.  It would be in the
mailing list archives.

- Perrin

Re: [CDBI] Deep recursion on subroutine "Class::DBI::_flesh"
Perrin Harkins 19:39 on 26 Jan 2006

Re: [CDBI] Write out CDBI modules from Loader and Loader::Relationship
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 03:17 on 27 Jan 2006

Re: [CDBI] Write out CDBI modules from Loader and Loader::Relationship
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 18:01 on 27 Jan 2006

Generated at 11:37 on 31 Jan 2006 by mariachi v0.52