RE: [CDBI] Write out CDBI modules from Loader and Loader::Relationship

From: John Li
Subject: RE: [CDBI] Write out CDBI modules from Loader and Loader::Relationship
Date: 02:24 on 27 Jan 2006
Is there a CPAN module to generate CDBI table definitions automatically such
as results from Class::DBI::Loader and Class::DBI::Loader::Relationship? If
not, I don't mind to write another one which uses those 2 modules when I
have time.

I'd like to examine the results and add things like triggers. I may also
like to run CDBI from non mod_perl environment.

Tim Bunce had a 'define_columns' method which makes it easier to define all
table columns but I don't think he submitted it. Even with that, it's too
time consuming to define hundreds of tables.

Thanks,

John (Zhuang) Li

RE: [CDBI] Write out CDBI modules from Loader and Loader::Relationship
John Li 02:24 on 27 Jan 2006

Re: [CDBI] Write out CDBI modules from Loader and Loader::Relationship
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 03:17 on 27 Jan 2006

Re: [CDBI] Write out CDBI modules from Loader and Loader::Relationship
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 18:01 on 27 Jan 2006

Generated at 11:37 on 31 Jan 2006 by mariachi v0.52