Re: [CDBI] Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch

From: Bill Moseley
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch
Date: 05:23 on 02 Feb 2006
On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 05:54:24AM +0100, Rhesa Rozendaal wrote:
> I suppose it's my lack of experience with postgresql, but I find it a bit
> unsettling that placeholder values would be executed instead of used as
> plain strings. I would not have expected

Does seem odd.

test=> select * from times where time < now();
 id | name  |          time
----+-------+------------------------
  1 | hello | 2006-02-01 20:10:53-08
(1 row)

        --
        Bill Moseley
moseley@xxxx.xxx

[CDBI] Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch
Dylan Vanderhoof 23:37 on 01 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch
Rhesa Rozendaal 23:50 on 01 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch
Rhesa Rozendaal 00:07 on 02 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch
Rhesa Rozendaal 01:41 on 02 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch
Rhesa Rozendaal 04:54 on 02 Feb 2006

[CDBI] Re: Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch
Edward J. Sabol 05:16 on 02 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch
Bill Moseley 05:23 on 02 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa 05:33 on 02 Feb 2006

RE: [CDBI] Using scalar functions with AbstractSearch
Dylan Vanderhoof 05:29 on 02 Feb 2006

Generated at 17:59 on 03 Feb 2006 by mariachi v0.52