[CDBI] How do you get the raw db value of a column rather than inflated object

From: Peter Speltz
Subject: [CDBI] How do you get the raw db value of a column rather than inflated object
Date: 12:57 on 11 Feb 2006
I want the value in my has_a column and not the object.  How do i do this.

I'm using 3.14. I thought I used to use the low level "_attrs" method
and recall it working but in 3.14 it does not work. I thought it was a
bug and filed a report and Tony says it is the intended behavior.

thanks.
--
pjs

[CDBI] How do you get the raw db value of a column rather than inflated object
Peter Speltz 12:57 on 11 Feb 2006

Generated at 10:41 on 18 Feb 2006 by mariachi v0.52