Re: [CDBI] Worknig on Class::DBI::Relationship::IsA

From: Matt S Trout
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Worknig on Class::DBI::Relationship::IsA
Date: 23:43 on 23 Feb 2006
On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 12:04:42PM -0600, Peter Speltz wrote:
> Hi all. I am co maintaining CDBI::Rel::IsA with Teejay.   I'm
> currently working on it to upload a version today.  I'm a month or two
> behind but expect that. I have a couple questions.
>
> 1) How to Handle  CDBI Frozen vs Not Frozen versions.  I am thinking
> that *EVEN* versions numbers on IsA will be compatible with the CDBI
> Frozen and Odd numbers with later releases.   ?  Is this a good or bad
> idea? Any better ideas?

if ($INC{'Class/DBI/Frozen/301.pm'}) {
  require "Class::DBI::Relationship::Isa::Frozen";
} else {
  require "Class::DBI::Relationship::Isa::Latest";
}

and have those files stuff the Class::DBI::Relationship::Isa package
appropriately?

Not dissimilar to the way the RT_Overlay stuff works, or indeed Frozen itself.

[CDBI] Worknig on Class::DBI::Relationship::IsA
Peter Speltz 18:04 on 22 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] Worknig on Class::DBI::Relationship::IsA
Rhesa Rozendaal 23:13 on 23 Feb 2006

Re: [CDBI] Worknig on Class::DBI::Relationship::IsA
Matt S Trout 23:43 on 23 Feb 2006

Generated at 12:31 on 28 Feb 2006 by mariachi v0.52