Re: My patches, complete

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: My patches, complete
Date: 14:38 on 08 Aug 2004
On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 03:06:41PM +0300, Yuval Kogman wrote:
> I have combined my two patches to Class::DBI, the one which adds
> remove_from_plural and mapped_class to the HasMany relationship,

This is great ...=20

=2E.. but ...

It's *much* too big for me to be likely to do anything with it any time
in the near future as I'm way too busy atm.

Lots of tiny little patches which are self-contained and make sense on
their own and can be integrated in a few minutes are much more likely to
be applied quickly.

If that's too much work for you, then feel free to just leave it, and
I'll get some time some time to look at this, but it will be at least a
month or more.

Tony

(message missing)

My patches, complete