Re: My patches, complete

From: Yuval Kogman
Subject: Re: My patches, complete
Date: 17:24 on 08 Aug 2004
--ADZbWkCsHQ7r3kzd

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 17:37:13 +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 06:09:11PM +0300, Yuval Kogman wrote:
> > To conclude - I would be happy to split it into some diffs that should =
be
> > applied together, but have to do with different parts. That's not too m=
uch
> > work, and breaks up the task, but I don't think it would help with a lo=
gical
> > partitioning that much.
>=20
> OK. Let's pretend that LinksTogether isn't going in the core, but will
> be released on CPAN in its own right. What changes would need be made to
> Class::DBI to support that?

None.

The test suite is the one that relies on some changes, because they
allow for some variation and easier testing, and most of the changes
themselves are tested in 23-mapping.t. However, since the
documentation for other relationships is in DBI.pm I put it there
too, but that's minor.

Should I break it up?

--=20
 ()  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch@xxxxxxxx.xxx> 0xEBD27418  perl hacker &
 /\  kung foo master: uhm, no, I think I'll sit this one out..: neeyah!

--ADZbWkCsHQ7r3kzd

--ADZbWkCsHQ7r3kzd--

(message missing)

My patches, complete