Re: create_from_cgi question

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: create_from_cgi question
Date: 01:03 on 04 Nov 2004
On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 02:34:10PM -0800, Peter Speltz wrote:
> For an example: I have one big employee form with person, usr, and employee
> fields.  employee has a prsn and usr.   So i want to say something like

There's been talk a few times of having Class::DBI's normal create() be
able to take arguments for related classes as well, and do the right
thing. Nothing's really ever come of it, but if it did, then this may
help with your problem (rather than trying to handle it in
create_from_cgi itself).

Tony

(message missing)

create_from_cgi question