Re: missing the point about mapping from database to object to external rep

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: missing the point about mapping from database to object to external rep
Date: 22:07 on 03 Dec 2004
I see what you're asking for.  Class::DBI is all about working with your
data as objects, so it is geared toward inflate/deflate for that use.
To do transformations on data without using objects, I would either
create triggers the same way has_a() does, or just wrap the get/set with
my own custom methods.

- Perrin

(message missing)

missing the point about mapping from database to object to external rep
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 21:29 on 03 Dec 2004

Re: missing the point about mapping from database to object to external rep
Perrin Harkins 22:07 on 03 Dec 2004