Re: missing the point about mapping from database to object to external rep

From: Ryan Tate
Subject: Re: missing the point about mapping from database to object to external rep
Date: 20:48 on 05 Dec 2004
On Sun, 5 Dec 2004, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
>  And I don't see
> what trigger is used before an object is written into the database.

I use after_set_$column and before_create, but before_update would seem
appropriate as well. Does it not work properly? (Just curious as I might
like to use it some time ...)

-RT

PS The docs say after_set_$column is called after the value is "stored"
but this refers to object storage not storage in the db.

(message missing)

missing the point about mapping from database to object to external rep
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 21:29 on 03 Dec 2004

Re: missing the point about mapping from database to object to external rep
Ryan Tate 20:48 on 05 Dec 2004