Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor

From: David Baird
Subject: Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
Date: 23:37 on 17 Dec 2004
Gabor Szabo wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, David Baird wrote:
>
>> It turns out that Data::Page (which the pager subclasses) has changed
>> its interface, and has a new dependency on
>> Class::Accessor::Chained::Fast. I'll try and get this fixed tonight.
>>
>> d.
>>

> Oh, then actually the opposite happened :)
> On my development computer I already had an old version of Data::Page
> so that worked well.

Yeah, that had me scratching my head too.

> Anyway I am using this flag Build.PL to get the Makefile.PL autogenerated
>
>     create_makefile_pl  => 'traditional',
>
> and don't forget to put it back to MANIFEST too.

Thanks!

I've just uploaded a new version to CPAN (including a Makefile.PL).

d.

> Gabor

Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
Gabor Szabo 16:23 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
Stephen Keenan 17:38 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
Michael A Nachbaur 18:27 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
William Ross 19:59 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
David Baird 23:37 on 17 Dec 2004