Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor

From: David Baird
Subject: Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
Date: 22:31 on 17 Dec 2004
It turns out that Data::Page (which the pager subclasses) has changed
its interface, and has a new dependency on
Class::Accessor::Chained::Fast. I'll try and get this fixed tonight.

d.

Gabor Szabo wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Stephen Keenan wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I would install from CPAN. It will take care of any prerequisites for you
>>
>> perl -MCPAN -e shell
>>
>> then
>>
>> install <WHATEVER>
>>

> sure, I started by installing using CPANPLUS but once it failed
> there I reverted to manual installation.
>
> As it turns out with CPANPLUS I used a CPAN mirror that was outdated
> (at least a few days old) so I was suspecting that
> I might installed an old version of one of the prerequisites and
> then CDBIPP does not explicitly say the correct minimum version
> of that module.
>
> Gabor

Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
Gabor Szabo 16:23 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
Stephen Keenan 17:38 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
Michael A Nachbaur 18:27 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
William Ross 19:59 on 17 Dec 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Plugin::Pager installation failor
David Baird 22:31 on 17 Dec 2004