RE: Inflating and deflating

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: RE: Inflating and deflating
Date: 20:19 on 14 Feb 2005
On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 12:40 +0000, Addison, Mark wrote:
> > Don't you get a warning when you redefine that sub?  They are both
> being
> > put into the same namespace.
>
> No, Class::Accessor sorts it. It installs the method under both names
> (e.g. foo and _foo_accessor) but only if that name hasn't already be
> used (ie by your own sub).

I did a quick test on one of my classes, and I'm not getting the warning
I thought I would, but I don't really understand why not.
Class::Accessor looks like it defines the methods *before* your own
methods, since it happens when you call set_up_table() or list the
columns.  I must be missing something here.  It's not really that
important though, since there a number of techniques that seem to work
for this.

- Perrin

Inflating and deflating
Simon Wilcox 19:19 on 05 Feb 2005

RE: Inflating and deflating
22:39 on 05 Feb 2005

Re: Inflating and deflating
Perrin Harkins 23:42 on 05 Feb 2005

Solved // RE: Inflating and deflating
Simon Wilcox 23:17 on 06 Feb 2005

RE: Inflating and deflating
Addison, Mark 11:07 on 08 Feb 2005

RE: Inflating and deflating
Perrin Harkins 16:21 on 08 Feb 2005

RE: Inflating and deflating
Addison, Mark 17:52 on 10 Feb 2005

RE: Inflating and deflating
Perrin Harkins 18:03 on 10 Feb 2005

RE: Inflating and deflating
Addison, Mark 12:40 on 14 Feb 2005

RE: Inflating and deflating
Perrin Harkins 20:19 on 14 Feb 2005

RE: Inflating and deflating
Addison, Mark 17:21 on 15 Feb 2005

Generated at 17:31 on 15 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52