Re: No overload magic

From: Karjala
Subject: Re: No overload magic
Date: 08:01 on 16 Feb 2005
The proposed solution (to replace $obj1 with $obj1->keyfield) is not
that simple, as I have to go through all my code to find such
comparissons (and it's not as easy as doing a simple search for some
pattern).

It makes the code unneccessarilly messy, also.

Karjala wrote:

> It's been said before on this list
> (http://www.spanner.org/lists/cdbi/2004/09/15/7c3cf0f4.html)
>
> ...but I'd like to offer my feedback also.
>
> When I do comparisons between CDBI objects ($obj1 == $obj2), it worked
> fine under cdbi 0.95 (it compared their keys), but it only sometimes
> works under cdbi 0.96 (the rest of the times, it causes the error
> message described in the linked message above).
>
> I think this is a bug.
>
> P.S. I use Mason just like the above user.

No overload magic
Karjala 07:55 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Karjala 08:01 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
William Ross 10:05 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Michael G Schwern 11:25 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Tony Bowden 14:10 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
William Ross 14:20 on 17 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Michael G Schwern 06:43 on 18 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Tony Bowden 08:21 on 18 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Tim Bunce 09:43 on 18 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Karjala 11:57 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
William Ross 13:52 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Karjala 14:09 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Michele Valzelli 11:59 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Ofer Nave 21:53 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: No overload magic
Ken.Olstad 22:00 on 16 Feb 2005

Generated at 11:20 on 20 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52