RE: CDBI::Factory apache2

From: "toddrw69
Subject: RE: CDBI::Factory apache2
Date: 20:33 on 05 Apr 2005

> Why do recent versions of CDBI::Factory require apache2? I've not
> made the migration. I might be interested in C::F but not ready to
> make the move over to apache2 as I have stuff setup for 1.3.x and
> it works ok for now.

I emailed the CDF author with a question and mentioned that I am using an old version so I can use MP1 and here was his comment:

> when CDF gets to version 1, it will probably come with Handler1 and
> Handler2 classes: only the handler requires mod_perl2. That should > be some time early next week, with any luck.

Todd W.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

CDBI::Factory apache2
Dana Hudes 20:05 on 05 Apr 2005

Re: CDBI::Factory apache2
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 20:31 on 05 Apr 2005

Re: CDBI::Factory apache2
Dana Hudes 20:34 on 05 Apr 2005

RE: CDBI::Factory apache2
"toddrw69 20:33 on 05 Apr 2005

Re: CDBI::Factory apache2
William Ross 20:53 on 05 Apr 2005

Generated at 14:42 on 11 Apr 2005 by mariachi v0.52