Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row

From: Kingsley Kerce
Subject: Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
Date: 17:21 on 15 Apr 2005
Merlyn -- If you would like to associate info with a CDBI row (as
stated in your Subject line), why not adjust your database schema and
store the info in the database?

Randal L. Schwartz writes:
 > I tell you, it's very very nice to get something you can access
 > from both Perl and Template Toolkit to once and only once define
 > meta information about your columns for various views.

TMTOWTDI, but for MVC view-based info, I would store the info as close
as possible to the view code, i.e., put the info in your TT template
files.  If the info is referenced in multiple template files, use INCLUDE.

Kings

Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 16:38 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 17:15 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
Kingsley Kerce 17:21 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 20:32 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
William Ross 19:03 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 20:34 on 15 Apr 2005

Generated at 12:49 on 16 Apr 2005 by mariachi v0.52