Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row

From: Emile Aben
Subject: Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
Date: 17:13 on 15 Apr 2005
Hi,

I've 'solved' this type of problem by using separate Config tables in
the database that contain associated meta information,, I like your
file-solution
better.
Maybe call it Class::DBI::Plugin::Meta::ConfigFile ? I wouldn't have
found it if it was released under the name you are thinking of, but
that could be my problem.

emile

On 15 Apr 2005 09:38:58 -0700, Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx> w=
rote:
>=20
> <http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=3D448251>;
>=20
> I'm thinking of releasing this as
>=20
>         Class::DBI::ConfigScoped
>=20
> or is there a better name for such a plugin?
>=20
> I tell you, it's very very nice to get something you can access
> from both Perl and Template Toolkit to once and only once define
> meta information about your columns for various views.
>=20
> --
> Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777 00=
95
> <merlyn@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl train=
ing!

Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 16:38 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
Emile Aben 17:13 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 17:15 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
Kingsley Kerce 17:21 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 20:32 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
William Ross 19:03 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Associate Config::Scoped info with a CDBI row
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 20:34 on 15 Apr 2005

Generated at 12:49 on 16 Apr 2005 by mariachi v0.52