Re: rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled in do_transaction?

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled in do_transaction?
Date: 18:27 on 20 May 2005
On Friday 20 May 2005 11:30 am, Lonely Rolling Star wrote:
> If I comment it out, I don't see anything in the trace about the
> rollback, but the part of that transaction before the error (the
> first create) doesn't happen. The table is empty in either case.

Well, it sounds like you can leave out the explicit rollback then, if all you
wanted to do was rollback on errors.  Good to know.

> It appears to be only in the error case. In the non-error case, AC is
> false at the end of the do_commit function. In the error case AC is
> true again immediately after the eval.

Sounds like DBI resets it after errors then.

- Perrin

(message missing)

Re: rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled in do_transaction?
Perrin Harkins 18:27 on 20 May 2005

Generated at 15:51 on 25 May 2005 by mariachi v0.52