Re: rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled in do_transaction?

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled in do_transaction?
Date: 13:45 on 20 May 2005
Lonely Rolling Star wrote:
> Should I just leave out the if ( $@ ) ... part of the do_transaction
> because my database is automatically rolling back?

Turn on DBI_TRACE and make sure it really is rolling back.

> The "warn"s tell me that AutoCommit is back at point 4 in the test code
> below.

Is it back at that point if no error occurs?  Maybe DBI resets the
handles attributes when it encounters an error.

- Perrin

(message missing)

Re: rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled in do_transaction?
Perrin Harkins 13:45 on 20 May 2005

Generated at 15:51 on 25 May 2005 by mariachi v0.52