CDBI and FormBuilder

From: Nathan Wiger
Subject: CDBI and FormBuilder
Date: 17:49 on 22 Jun 2005
Howdy,

Tony suggested I post this to the list.

So I'm putting together an article for perl.com on CGI::FormBuilder, as
well as coordinating the 3.03 release of CFB. I know that there are many
CDBI users that also use CFB, so I'm hoping you all can shed some light on:

     1. Ways that CDBI and CFB work well together

     2. Areas in need of improvement (aka things that suck)

     3. Specific suggestions/examples

In the 3.x series, CFB's internals have been completely rewritten and
extremely modularized; the 3.03 release will see individual classes for
all elements, with inherited classes for select/radio/etc items (which
allow polymorphic fields via reblessing). So, if there are any
suggestions, now is a good time.

Thanks for any help...

Nate Wiger
FormBuilder Author