Re: Support for PostgreSQL schemas

From: Jay Strauss
Subject: Re: Support for PostgreSQL schemas
Date: 22:32 on 12 Jul 2005
I think the error sounds more like you're returning a set (multiple
rows) into a structure that only accepts a singleton.

I admit to knowing nothing about postgres schemas

Jay

Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 03:15:18PM -0400, Scott Cain wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I am wondering if there is support for postgres schemas in cdbi?
>>Specifically, I have a case where there are two schemas, one called
>>public and one called godb.  In both of these schemas, there is a table
>>called 'db', and I cannot change the name of either table.  When I try
>>to use cdbi to access the db table in the public schema, I get this
>>error message:
>

> http://search.cpan.org/~dbdpg/DBD-Pg-1.41/Pg.pm#Schema_support
>
> "Currently, DBD::Pg does not provide explicit support for PostgreSQL schemas."
>
> This may be your problem :)

Support for PostgreSQL schemas
Scott Cain 19:15 on 12 Jul 2005

Re: Support for PostgreSQL schemas
Tony Bowden 21:55 on 12 Jul 2005

Re: Support for PostgreSQL schemas
Matt S Trout 22:15 on 12 Jul 2005

Re: Support for PostgreSQL schemas
Jay Strauss 22:32 on 12 Jul 2005

Re: Support for PostgreSQL schemas
Jay Strauss 22:34 on 12 Jul 2005

Re: Support for PostgreSQL schemas
Scott Cain 02:15 on 13 Jul 2005

Re: Support for PostgreSQL schemas
Jay Strauss 22:35 on 12 Jul 2005

Re: Support for PostgreSQL schemas
Hartmaier Alexander 08:19 on 13 Jul 2005