Re: [CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason

From: Peter Speltz
Subject: Re: [CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason
Date: 16:07 on 03 Nov 2005
This sort of seems like the crazy bugs in my code where the place
where my  has_many is declared is net getting compiled. In the Maypole
-/Mod perl framework somehow Apache would start up fine but only half
of a .pm file would get compiled because of an error in it.  It is
maddening.

So maybe somewhere in your Mason system an error is halting
compilation before it gets to that line.

[CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason
Victor Danilchenko 04:17 on 03 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason
Victor Danilchenko 14:02 on 03 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason
Peter Speltz 16:07 on 03 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason
Victor Danilchenko 16:16 on 03 Nov 2005

Generated at 20:55 on 09 Nov 2005 by mariachi v0.52