[CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason

From: Victor Danilchenko
Subject: [CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason
Date: 04:17 on 03 Nov 2005
	Hi,

	I am using Class::DBI under Mason/mod_perl2, with MySQL and
Apache::DBI. I am defining a has_many relationship, but it doesn't work
under Mason, though the very same code works fine in a regular perl
script running from a shell.

	My definitions, in separate files:

Ask::History->has_a( user => 'Ask::User' );

Ask::User->has_many(history => 'Ask::History');

	The has_a call defines the corresponding method correctly, but the
has_many doesn't -- under Mason. I also tried explicitly specifying the
foreign key, but it didn't help. I get the following exception message
when trying to call $user_obj->history under Mason:

Can't locate object method "history" via package "Ask::User"

	The very same code works correctly when I call it from a command-line
Perl script.

	Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

[CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason
Victor Danilchenko 04:17 on 03 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason
Victor Danilchenko 14:02 on 03 Nov 2005

Re: [CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason
Victor Danilchenko 16:16 on 03 Nov 2005

Generated at 20:55 on 09 Nov 2005 by mariachi v0.52