Re: [CDBI] DBI's last_insert_id and Class::DBI's _auto_increment_value

From: Brad Bowman
Subject: Re: [CDBI] DBI's last_insert_id and Class::DBI's _auto_increment_value
Date: 15:01 on 22 Nov 2005
David Steinbrunner wrote:
> Unless there is some way to dynamically set your base class...  My idea is
> to have a config file that will store system settings including DB host,
> name, user pass and driver.  Is there some way to query the config and then
> have:
>
> use base "Class::DBI::$dbd";

Class::DBI::Loader does dynamic loading based on the DSN.
I don't think is does exactly what you want, but it may be a good
starting point.

Brad

        --
        After reading books and the like it is best to burn them or throw them away.
                                    -- Hagakure http://bereft.net/hagakure/

Re: [CDBI] DBI's last_insert_id and Class::DBI's _auto_increment_value
Brad Bowman 15:01 on 22 Nov 2005