RE: [CDBI] Modperl setup

From: Kate Yoak
Subject: RE: [CDBI] Modperl setup
Date: 21:41 on 06 Dec 2005
Damn - I hate it when you are right.  Unfortunately, my best guess for where
the extra references live is a child_of relationship I wrote.  I don't use
global variables (mama taught me better than that) - but I am also not doing
anything by way of cleanup with child_of.  It's like has_a, only uses a
separate field name.  So, $student->parent retrieves a Parent while
$student->parent_id doesn't.  I love the relationship despite a long
discussion on here points out that it probably doesn't add very much except
stylistically.  But I just can't live with the idea of $child->parent_id
returning anything other than an id.  :-)  Anyway, at some point I'll try to
figure out where the culprit is.  The cleanup handler works well for now -
so this is the ever-so-ellusive version 1.1 task.  :-)

BTW, I lied about the cleanup handler syntax.  It is of course
PerlCleanupHandler Foo::Cleanup

Foo::Cleanup::handler is then called and it calls
clear_object_index().

:-)

[CDBI] Modperl setup
Kate Yoak 03:25 on 06 Dec 2005

Re: [CDBI] Modperl setup
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ask_Bj=F8rn_Hansen?= 04:07 on 06 Dec 2005

RE: [CDBI] Modperl setup
Kate Yoak 21:41 on 06 Dec 2005

Re: [CDBI] Modperl setup
Matt S Trout 01:54 on 07 Dec 2005