Re: Can we make might_have() relationships easier to use?

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Can we make might_have() relationships easier to use?
Date: 07:21 on 07 Jun 2004
On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 02:15:45AM -0400, Edward J. Sabol wrote:
> One more thing: I was thinking that the columns('All') object method should
> also return any columns imported by a might_have() relationship. What do you
> think? (Or is there some other way of getting the complete list of
> accessors?)

Hmmm. Interesting.

Coupled with the similar requests for it to include TEMP columns,
I think we need to come up with another way of doing all this. There are
too many things for 'All' to mean :)

I'll toss it around in my head for a while. Suggestions welcome!

Tony

(message missing)

Can we make might_have() relationships easier to use?
Edward J. Sabol 06:04 on 04 Jun 2004

Re: Can we make might_have() relationships easier to use?
Tony Bowden 07:21 on 07 Jun 2004