Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys

From: Andreas Fromm
Subject: Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
Date: 15:54 on 13 Dec 2004

autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 15:30 on 13 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 15:46 on 13 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 15:55 on 13 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
Andreas Fromm 15:54 on 13 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
Sebastian Riedel 21:04 on 14 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 21:09 on 14 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
Sebastian Riedel 21:22 on 14 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 16:01 on 13 Dec 2004

Generated at 11:30 on 23 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52