Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys

From: Sebastian Riedel
Subject: Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
Date: 21:04 on 14 Dec 2004
Randal L. Schwartz:
> Tony> Are you planning to release any of this to CPAN?
>
> I would like to, but I'm not quite sure how much of it needs to be
> pluggable, or whether any part of it will work on anything other than
> postgresql.

Yes, that would be very interesting to know...

> If someone else wants to solve those problems, feel free.  In fact,
> ideally, it belongs as part of Class::DBI::Loader, because it's about
> automatically probing the database for interesting things to set up
> for CDBI.  Or perhaps as a separate module of
> Class::DBI::Loader::Relationship.  Oh darn, that's the module name
> that didn't work for me.  Well, then Class::DBI::Loader::AutoRelationship
> or something.

I would really like to see this as part of Class::DBI::Loader.

0.06 was released today and it cleans up some redundancies (that may
have annoyed you), see Class::DBI::Loader::Generic::_load_classes().

Please tell me if you've got a sane patch or need some hooks for a
separate module...

        --
        sebastian

autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 15:30 on 13 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 15:46 on 13 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 15:55 on 13 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
Sebastian Riedel 21:04 on 14 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 21:09 on 14 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
Sebastian Riedel 21:22 on 14 Dec 2004

Re: autogenerating has_a and has_many from foreign keys
merlyn (Randal L. Schwartz) 16:01 on 13 Dec 2004

Generated at 11:30 on 23 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52