Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Date: 14:42 on 27 Dec 2004
On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 04:39:27PM +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> It seems to me that sometimes the value passed to execute()
> had an effect and sometimes it did not have an effect on the outcome.
> (Talking only abot cases with a ? placeholder)
> If you are still interested I can send you the test file in one piece.

I'm confused.

As I understand it, the problem with DBIx::CF was with the test calling
execute twice.

I've now fixed that.

If you can re-jig your test to show another problem, then yes, I'd like
to see that that.

> So you mean you are *expecting* to get that warning if you don't
> provide a value to the execute() of query with a placeholder and
> still return the right values.

I don't understand what this means at all.

Tony

(message missing)

DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 10:37 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 11:07 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 11:31 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 13:50 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 14:25 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 14:39 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 14:42 on 27 Dec 2004

MySQL fulltext search
13:53 on 28 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 14:54 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 15:57 on 27 Dec 2004

Generated at 12:15 on 16 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52