Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Date: 14:25 on 27 Dec 2004
On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 03:50:46PM +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> I tested 1.02 and now it passes without an error.

That's good.

> It's a pity you did not include the other tests I sent you.

I didnt' really see what they added...

> Anyway, this is only hiding the real issue as deep down somewhere
> there is a problem: (maybe DBI, I am not sure).

It's not really hiding it, if that particular problem was just with
that test.

If there's still another problem, we need to find that, but
the fix in DBIx::ContextualFetch was the correct one to make there.

> BTW as a side note, I am playing with Devel::Cover and a few modules
> on CPAN and generated the coverage report for them.
> I managed to cover all of the prerequisites of CDBI and once I can
> get CDBI test cleanly I'll include it too.

I run Devel::Cover on Class::DBI fairly regularly.

Make sure you can run the Pg and MySQL specific tests to generate your
coverage, or else you get misleading results.

Thanks,

Tony

(message missing)

DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 10:37 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 11:07 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 11:31 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 13:50 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 14:25 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 14:39 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 14:42 on 27 Dec 2004

MySQL fulltext search
13:53 on 28 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 14:54 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 15:57 on 27 Dec 2004

Generated at 12:15 on 16 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52