Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble

From: Gabor Szabo
Subject: Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Date: 14:39 on 27 Dec 2004
On Mon, 27 Dec 2004, Tony Bowden wrote:

>> It's a pity you did not include the other tests I sent you.
>
> I didnt' really see what they added...

They added a question.
It seems to me that sometimes the value passed to execute()
had an effect and sometimes it did not have an effect on the outcome.
(Talking only abot cases with a ? placeholder)

If you are still interested I can send you the test file in one piece.

>> Anyway, this is only hiding the real issue as deep down somewhere
>> there is a problem: (maybe DBI, I am not sure).
>
> It's not really hiding it, if that particular problem was just with
> that test.
>
> If there's still another problem, we need to find that, but
> the fix in DBIx::ContextualFetch was the correct one to make there.

So you mean you are *expecting* to get that warning if you don't
provide a value to the execute() of query with a placeholder and
still return the right values.
Then there should be a test to catch that warning.

And there still are the same warning and the error in CDBI.

Gabor

(message missing)

DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 10:37 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 11:07 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 11:31 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 13:50 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 14:25 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 14:39 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 14:42 on 27 Dec 2004

MySQL fulltext search
13:53 on 28 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Gabor Szabo 14:54 on 27 Dec 2004

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch trouble
Tony Bowden 15:57 on 27 Dec 2004

Generated at 12:15 on 16 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52