Re: Temp column not in "changing" hash in a constraint

From: Peter Speltz
Subject: Re: Temp column not in "changing" hash in a constraint
Date: 16:25 on 01 Feb 2005
--- Tony Bowden <tony-cdbitalk@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:

> Have you tried using Class::DBI::create to create the object instead
> first? That will show whether the problem is with your set-up, or with
> Class::DBI::FromCGI.
>
> (My money's on the latter, but you should rule the first out, first)

Good idea. I replaced create_from_cgi call with a create call and got this
error:

create is not a column of My::Usr at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/Maypole.pm
line 121.

I've never seen that before. not sure where that could be screwed up. If i let
the validation pass, and do a create_from_cgi, it creates the row and works
fine. But a simple create($r->params) fails. Could it be because of tainting?

i'd hope there would be a better err message if that was the problem.

thanks

=====
pjs

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Temp column not in "changing" hash in a constraint
Peter Speltz 16:25 on 01 Feb 2005

Generated at 16:58 on 18 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52