Re: Temp column not in "changing" hash in a constraint

From: Peter Speltz
Subject: Re: Temp column not in "changing" hash in a constraint
Date: 13:29 on 02 Feb 2005
--- Peter Speltz <peterspeltz@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:

> --- Tony Bowden <tony-cdbitalk@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
>

> > Have you tried using Class::DBI::create to create the object instead
> > first? That will show whether the problem is with your set-up, or with
> > Class::DBI::FromCGI.
> >
> > (My money's on the latter, but you should rule the first out, first)
> >

> Good idea. I replaced create_from_cgi call with a create call and got this
> error:
>
> create is not a column of My::Usr at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/Maypole.pm
> line 121.

Ok. found above problem. i was passing all parameters like you do using
creat_from_cgi to the create call. There was a parameter called create which
was causing that error. Dumb me.

AFter fixing that, the recipe works fine with create. TEMP columns show up in
changing hash. They still don't show up when calling create_from_cgi. Any ideas why?

=====
pjs

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Temp column not in "changing" hash in a constraint
Peter Speltz 13:29 on 02 Feb 2005

Generated at 16:58 on 18 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52