Re: Temp column not in "changing" hash in a constraint

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Temp column not in "changing" hash in a constraint
Date: 08:04 on 01 Feb 2005
On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 04:26:26PM -0800, Peter Speltz wrote:
> In my constraint, the temp column i want to validate against the real password
> column isn't ending up in the fourth argument to constraint sub -- the "hash
> ref of all new column values being assigned (useful for cross-field
> validation)".
>
> I use FromCGI::create_from_cgi to create the object.
> MY cdbi version is .96 , FromCGI is .94 and perl is 5.8.5. Here's my code:

Have you tried using Class::DBI::create to create the object instead
first? That will show whether the problem is with your set-up, or with
Class::DBI::FromCGI.

(My money's on the latter, but you should rule the first out, first)

Tony

Re: Temp column not in "changing" hash in a constraint
Tony Bowden 08:04 on 01 Feb 2005

Generated at 16:58 on 18 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52