Re: Class::DBI and caching

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: Class::DBI and caching
Date: 16:20 on 04 Feb 2005
On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 16:36 +0100, Thomas Keller wrote:
> 3) In the third request the user gets back to process A, DBI notices
>     "hey, there is the db object I need" and uses it, obviously its
>     cached data should be discarded since they are out of date.

Can you show us some code for how you fetch the data when you get the
wrong answer?

> Is there any way to prevent DBI caching data

DBI does not cache data and neither does Class::DBI.  Your code may be
keeping a reference somewhere.

You're not using InnoDB tables by any chance, are you?

- Perrin

Class::DBI and caching
Thomas Keller 15:36 on 04 Feb 2005

Re: Class::DBI and caching
Perrin Harkins 16:20 on 04 Feb 2005

Re: Class::DBI and caching
Michael Graham 19:09 on 04 Feb 2005

Re: Class::DBI and caching
Andy Grundman 22:03 on 04 Feb 2005

Re: Class::DBI and caching
Perrin Harkins 22:15 on 04 Feb 2005

Re: Class::DBI and caching
William McKee 15:09 on 07 Feb 2005

Generated at 21:37 on 09 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52