Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)

From: karjala_lists
Subject: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
Date: 07:27 on 15 Feb 2005
I use cdbi 0.96, Ima::DBI 0.33, Apache 1.3.33

I used to have "MaxRequestsPerChild 2" in httpd.conf (normally it's 100)
for some reason.

Now that I increased that to 10, I get the following problem:

I view a certain Data::DBI object on my browser, together with its data
values, on a webpage that displays its values. I do that a couple of
times (hitting refresh).
Then I go to another page and edit this object's data values (all
through Class::DBI).

When I go back to the first page to view the object, I get the old
values sometimes. I hit reload, and sometimes the old values show up,
sometimes the new ones. After a while I get only the new values.

When I changed "MaxRequestsPerChild" to 1, this didn't happen at all.
Only the new values appeared.

I don't think I've loaded or defined any objects on my httpd.conf file.
All I have there is "<Perl>use Data::DBI;</Perl>" which defines classes.

This shouldn't be happening, should it?

P.S. I'm also using Mason 1.26 on this website.

Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
karjala_lists 07:27 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
karjala_lists 07:37 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
Perrin Harkins 14:38 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
karjala_lists 16:35 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
Perrin Harkins 18:32 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
karjala_lists 07:14 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
Perrin Harkins 13:36 on 16 Feb 2005

Generated at 11:20 on 20 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52