Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
Date: 13:36 on 16 Feb 2005
karjala_lists@xxxxxxx.xxx wrote:
>> Take it easy, it sounds like you're flailing.  You should know whether
>> or not you're using InnoDB tables.  The tips about isolation level only
>> apply if you are.
>>

> I don't know unfortunately. All I did was to install mysql 4.1 as is on
> debian sarge, and then do "create table".

Then you are using the default, which is MyISAM tables, not InnoDB.  I
don't want to sound too harsh, but when someone tells you "try this IF
you are using InnoDB tables" it would be a good idea to look up what
InnoDB tables are in the MySQL docs before applying changes.  If that
advice had been damaging for someone not using InnoDB tables, you would
be wishing you hadn't acted so quickly now.

- Perrin

Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
karjala_lists 07:27 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
karjala_lists 07:37 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
Perrin Harkins 14:38 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
karjala_lists 16:35 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
Perrin Harkins 18:32 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
karjala_lists 07:14 on 16 Feb 2005

Re: Apache not behaving nicely with cdbi (#2)
Perrin Harkins 13:36 on 16 Feb 2005

Generated at 11:20 on 20 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52