Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch - Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry

From: William Ross
Subject: Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch - Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry
Date: 02:28 on 19 Feb 2005
On 4 Feb 2005, at 09:17, Simon Wistow wrote:

<DBIx::ContextualFetch warnings snipped>

>> This seems to come from a bug in an old version of SQLite. Try
>> upgrading
>> that.
>
> I'm using the latest version of SQLite but, as noted, changing to
> SQLite2 fixes it.

Sorry to dig this one up again, I've (very slowly and much too late)
realised that this message is a bit misleading, though not exactly
wrong. DBD::SQLite2 actually links to an older version of the SQLite
library than does DBD::SQLite: the appended 2 means 'not 3' rather than
'not 1', so that's not the upgrade people were talking about after all.
oops.

So please could I clarify: if you were banging on your various modules
to make them work properly with mod_perl2 and needed to update all the
tests and demos to match, what version of SQLite would you use?

thanks

will

(message missing)

Re: DBIx::ContextualFetch - Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry
William Ross 02:28 on 19 Feb 2005

Generated at 11:20 on 20 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52